Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

Tips

I've been trying to immerse myself in learning about blogging, designing, marketing, and how to do this the best way possible. Sometimes it's more of a hit-n-miss kind of a thing, but every once in a while, I'll find something that puts it all in Laman's terms (I thought it was talking about BOM characters when I was a kid...gotta love Mormon humor) for me. 



Your Shade of Color now has a Facebook page that I'm trying to get it up and running, but I'm still kind of uncertain what all needs/can be done on it. (And I'm also trying to work on designing buttons, and different design spin-offs of the main Your Shade of Color, possible future posts, where I want this to go, and all sorts of other things.) Sooooo...this page sets it out there, plain and simple. Check it out! http://mashable.com/2012/05/17/facebook-timeline-brand-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment