
Sushi is typically made with fish, and this chica doesn't do fish. (I may have gotten a rash/hives from eating something fishy while in Florida.) I know I can do crab, but I wasn't sure what set me off, so I just tend to steer clear of fish, period. Since I'm all about trying everything at least once, I said I'd go with him, and you know what? It wasn't too bad. Well, once I took the salmon off the top. And the Alaska roll was spicy. It's been a year and a half since I've done spicy. Good thing I had a glass of water nearby. Said guy was really sorry that he hadn't told me it was hot. (aka he was nice and not a jerk-face.)
Ant Hil went to a sushi restaurant once. She doesn't do fish...at all. The owner felt bad for her and tried to get her to eat something. Finally he asked her what she eats, and she said "sugar." He brought her the candy bowl.
Moral of the story: sugar>fish





you crack me up! loved this post. once i went on a blind date and we went to a sushi type place and they didnt own forks.. needless to say i spilled on myself with my chopsticks :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
ahh. I am so proud of you. how did you do that? I have been trying to eat/like sushi for years now. truly. I just cannot make myself do it. I WANT to like it so bad. but, no such luck yet. really. tell me how you did it.
ReplyDelete