...it'll all come tumbling down.
I love my camera, and I love shooting people, places, things that inspire me. All weekend, I toted my Canon Rebel around Rexburg with me. Yes, I kind of have a passion for photos...and the way they can be manipulated in Photoshop.
This is Nancy. She is an answer to a whole lot of prayers.
I love taking a moment and freezing it. While I was in the 'burg, I was asked a few times how come I don't take my love for photography and turn it into something more?
Honestly? That whole idea freaks me out for a few reasons:
1) There are so many people out there that are so much better than I am.
2) Just Love.ly Things addresses it perfectly here.
Being behind the camera is something that I enjoy and I don't want to lose the fun and passion that I have for it. Basically, I don't want to get burned out.
Sure, I'd love to try an engagement shoot (contact me if you're looking to spend like $50 on a shoot, edits, and rights to all the photos anytime after June 11th) but I don't know if I'd be game for making it into a business for the fear I'd no longer love what I was doing.
Until then, this will have to suffice:







I love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love the photoshop graphics! We are having a giveaway over on the Spinsters blog that you should come check out!
ReplyDeletehttp://aspinstersguidetodating.blogspot.com/2012/05/spinster-giveaway.html
I just recently got the Rebel T2i. In love ... although I'm still in "program mode". oops.
ReplyDelete