Dear Boys

Dear Boys-My eating habits aren't as weird as they sound. So what if I don't like spicy things, fishy things, condiment things (I just started eating things with ketchup before I went to Florida, and while I was there, salsa was introduced to me)? Sugar is a food group according to Ant Hil, which is probably one of the many reasons I like to hang out with her. And because I can say I have an Ant Hil and you can't. With as much LOVE for you as I have for the Dairy section of the Grocery store,Me.
Dear EMT-WannaBe-"Undo It" by Carrie Underwood describes it all perfectly...except for one thing.Sometimes, you kiss like you're giving CPR. Now I've never received CPR, but I'm sure if I did, that's what it'd be like. Honestly. Don't kiss like that. It's annoying. And unattractive.There's a Reason You're an X,NOT Six Feet Under Just Yet
Love this. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete