We all have those times...we're trying our best and know what looks good about our craft, yet we can't measure up to the standard we've set for ourselves.
Okay, maybe you're perfect at what you do, but I know I want to become a stronger designer and have the ability to accurately express what I want.
I have all these huge dreams! Yet, I know I'm not there yet.
Sometimes I think I should just throw the towel in and call it quits.
But then something like this comes to me, or rather I come to it.
And it reminds me what I'm trying to do.
I have a goal.
And I will succeed. (Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or next week, or next year, but I will be much better next year than where I am right now if I work at it!)
Take a peek, and keep on paddling!





No comments:
Post a Comment