Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday, July 13, 2012

Freaky Friday the 13th

Scary, no? That's what it looked like from the front door as I left this morning. 
And I LOVE it!!!!

I love Fridays. They only person I know that doesn't like them, is my mother, but that's a different story for a different day. 

Weather like this makes me think. If you've never lived in the desert, you're seriously missing out on the smell of rain. I've lived in FL and ID, neither or which has decent smelling rain, so I'm guessing it's a Southwest thing. 
Today is adventure day. And it's also Nightmare on Elmo Street with Yoou'i U{nights}
Adventure: exploring the desert we found on Wednesday. It'll probably just be me, my camera, and Geesen. Giggles has a family b-day party...but she's going to come to the Nightmare. Yay!!!
Nightmare on Elmo Street: 

'Nuff said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment