Like this weekend, for example. I had a great time quading with some really good friends, and didn't want it to end.
Monday was Veteran's Day and come today, I just wasn't feeling like taking on and trying to save the small world I'm apart of. The new Rhonna Designs App update came out last night, so I was playing around with the new doodles this morning in the hopes of finding something that would help motivate me to be willing to put all my energy in teaching and this is what I came up with. It helped change my attitude around a bit, which was a good thing because I was observed this morning as well. Ah well #teacherlife
But to play catch-up: I can't believe that just yesterday it was July. It feels like a million and one things have changed since then.
I was offered a position coaching freshmen girls volleyball, which made life super busy from mid-July to just last week. Volleyball will always have a soft spot in my heart, but honestly, playing is where it's at for me. When I was in high school, I had tried to block a hit with my face and it ended poorly for me. Fast forward to TWO days before I'm supposed to be in the MTC, and a doctor tells me that my nose has been broken in the past. (Ooooh! So that's what that giant bump in the middle of my nose was from and why I can only breathe out of one side of my nose!) A couple weeks before school started, I had surgery to fix the damages. It resulted in a couple days spent on the couch, and two black eyes. Why anyone would want facial reconstruction done for the sake of beauty is beyond me.
Other adventures include enjoying every drop of sunshine and little bit of warmth that I can before winter turns me into a total recluse. Vegas does have a great fall-I was out biking in shorts and a t-shirt yesterday. We may not have awesome leaves, but we keep great temperatures!






No comments:
Post a Comment