Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The End is Near

First off, I really love my job. I get to work with 14 year old kiddos and they are continually cracking me up. I get to shape (or corrupt, depending on how you look at it) young minds. 

I also LOVE summer. Too bad kiddos get antsy around summer break time. The kids are starting to have their blood boil, which leads to some fights here and there. I've only been working here since January, and I've seen a handful of fights break out. Most of the time they get broken up pretty quickly, but today was a bit of an exception. My mentality has been don't get involved, but today's altercation was becoming a brutal girl beating.

Breaking it up from the northeast corner of the school is yours truly, the 6ft, blonde giant who now works in a world of Latinos. Moral of the story-girls are vicious and violent. Good thing they don't weigh a lot! I guess wrestling my brother over the years has been good for something!

No comments:

Post a Comment