I thought I had it all planned out. This summer was going to be the one that began my 'happily ever after.'
But you know what?
Nope.
It's not. It's just not my time yet.
Nope.
It's not. It's just not my time yet.
In the time that I do have, I'm going to work on being my best self. Each time this happens, I learn a lot more about myself, who I am, what I need and want, and my outlook on life.
"You're a pink, frosted, animal cookie with rainbow sprinkles," my brother told me.
Yes....that I am. And I'm going to be the best pink, frosted, animal cracker with sprinkles on it that I can. Yes, I'm a little quirky. Yes, I'm a bit of a dork. Yes, I think faster than I can talk. And yes, I'm driven. Do not get in the way of my goals or dreams. I will run you over.
I love change. I love becoming better. I love following through with what is said. I love laughing. I love wit. I love adventures. I love the unexpected. I love surprises. I love presents. I love color. I love trying new things and going new places. I love my family.
And I hope one day you can enjoy it all with me too.
Until then, here's to
GRAD SCHOOL!
the last few weeks of TEACHING DOWNTOWN!
GRAD SCHOOL!
the last few weeks of TEACHING DOWNTOWN!
and
SUMMER 2014!
SUMMER 2014!





No comments:
Post a Comment