Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Figuring it Out...

Every time I come back here, I promise myself that I'm going to become a better blogger; heck, I really should put my English degree to use! But for some reason, I find it so hard to find something worthy for the world to hear. 


Here. This has been my late night research (my LSAT class was canceled this evening, which made for nice relax time.)

  •  Story of My Life has some wonderful tips for starting out. She's got a great sense of voice when she writes as well. Check her out here.
  • Running in Stilettos has a great post about her 500th post. I hope I can get that far on this one day. Okay, this one just gives me HOPE.
  • Cutest Blog on the Block has a great DYI tutorial on how to set your own backgrounds into Blogger. 

So there's only three links to check out for the moment. It's better than nothing!


Ooh! I went here today:




and picked up one of these little babies (actually, my home button was acting a little goofy, so they gave me a new one.)



It's not the newest one on the streets, but it does the job for me! Love it!!! And Apple has the best customer service. I give them four thumbs up, well, that is if I had four. 

No comments:

Post a Comment