This has been an on-again-off-again venture. I wanted to make a pretty, updated, totally WONDERFUL blog layout, but after all the hassle, I decided to stick with this simple but fun layout. Maybe one day when I really have some sticktutiviness in me I'll hook it up. But just not tonight. I've had enough projects running around.
I have to show this project off though...it was my baby. Last week I saw something on Pinterest that caught my eye...sure, it was the state of Utah (totally not my favorite), but I figured I could pull something similar off. Being a native "Vegan" has always been a source of pride for me, and since returning from the "Greatest Mission in All the Land" (President Uctdorf) aka the Florida, Ft Lauderdale Mission, I swear that if you cut me open you'll find part Cuban, part Mexican, and probably a million other different nationalities in me as well. So here's my ode to the places I love!
Yes, I know it's a little blurry and slightly yellow, but hey, it looks pretty good to me! Nevada is orange, Florida is neon green (which I found out glows in the dark) and the stripes are aqua-blue. The colors actually go with my room! So I love it! It's me! And there's not another one like it in the WHOLE-WIDE-WORLD!






No comments:
Post a Comment